Tara Herrick

Tara Herrick
Dance Dance!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daily Duties

Nothing like starting your day off with over sleeping and having 10 whole minutes to wash your hair and run out the door for a doctor's appointment. 
I absolutely hate being late. A horrible stress comes over me. I feel being late is a sign of being selfish and that, I am not. I was 5 minutes late but he then made me wait atleast 15 minutes. Oh well. My arm is healing nicely from surgery and that was a bonus. It is getting stronger. 
So, then back home to try to focus on what my day should be all about. Basically, I had 3 hours straight of business calls last night and now must look over my notes and implement them. Take Action, right. That is the key to succeeding. Persistence and Consistency. I find that hard sometimes, but I am human. 
It is extremely important to get inspired first thing then, educate myrself for the day so I may then put into action what I have learned. One step closer to personal success so I may help others with their success as well. 


Have great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment