Tara Herrick

Tara Herrick
Dance Dance!

Friday, March 25, 2011

LIFE LESSONS

I went to go get my haircut yesterday as I do every 4 to 5 weeks because I have short hair. I went really short yesterday and I absolutely love it! She is amazing. 
My hairdresser is also a friend who I admire. She is so strong and motivated. She is recently going through some rough times that no one would want to endure. The way she holds herself and speaks about her life experiences are just mere lessons in her life that she is learning from in a positive way. Many people choose to play the victim role and use it as an excuse to stay down in life but not her. I am so proud of her and inspired and I hope others may also face their experiences as lessons in life, learn from them and push forward and up in order to achieve the goals and dreams they were meant to. 
"Change Creates Opportunity"

No comments:

Post a Comment