Tara Herrick

Tara Herrick
Dance Dance!

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Son's Top Ten

A little while back I had decided to write down my top ten things I wanted to do in my life and posted that list at my desk so I can read it daily to keep focus on 'Why' I am doing what I do. 
Last week I decided to have my 8 year old write his down on paper as well while we were having lunch at a restaurant. It's one of those things you hold onto forever, written on the back of the placemat. 
1.Get famous in California
2.Travel the world
3. Get a carnival
4.Learn Jiu Jitsu
5.Drive a Go Kart
6.Get Rich
7.Go to a football or baseball game
8.Make an invention
9.See a live monster truck
10.Help homeless children


I made sure I told him to think big and I'm pretty sure he did. I love it. Now to help him work towards how they become attainable, because they are. One by one, they will be done just as my top ten will as well. 
I will lead by example and hopefully that will inspire him to keep trying. 


I encourage you all to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment