Tara Herrick

Tara Herrick
Dance Dance!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Masters

I only learned the game of golf 3 years ago because of my wonderful teacher, my husband. I love it and am so excited for the Masters to start today. We could all learn from the game of golf and what it takes to conquer the power of mind and push towards your dreams and goals. It is a hard game but so much fun and fulfilling. Many life lessons can come from it. 
I love Phil Mickelson and hope to see him pull it off like he did last week during the Shell competition. He is a humble man who lives for his family and gives more than he takes. Learn his life and be inspired. 
I can't wait to start golfing myself this year. I also can't wait to go to Arizona and golf there after the Master Marketing Event from Carbon Copy Pro. I can't wait to feed off the room's energy of leaders and take it onto the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment