Tara Herrick

Tara Herrick
Dance Dance!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Time Off

Haven't been around for a little while now due to some surgery on my right arm. At first I was excited to know that I would hopefully be feeling a lot less pain and could find working much easier as well. I have not gotten to that part yet and the time in between can really play tricks on your mind.
If you can't stay busy your mind will find ways to stay busy for you and it usually ends up thinking too much and if you aren't careful can lead to negative thoughts and then leads to non-actions. 
Basically, you must stimulate your mind during down time with positive material that leads to motivation instead of lack of. 
It ends up being a fine line and only the power of the mind can pull you out or drag you down. 
I choose to get motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment