Tara Herrick

Tara Herrick
Dance Dance!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Family Fixins

So, today was made up of family fixins... Started out with dog going to vet for just some minor things but still costly, none the less. Then some time for myself to go on the treadmill and listen to an old webinar at the same time that was much needed to restart me in the business sense of things since surgery. Next, was the doctor for me to remove stitches then lunch with my stepdaughter and then run off to my two children after school for a half hour of down time before a meeting with my 17 year old and the social worker, Amy which led into almost 2 hours, keeping her from her own family. It definitely was a very productive day, it just takes some time to sit with it all at the end of the day to make sure you understand it all and didn't just consume it all for nothing. 


That is what I am trying to do now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment