Tara Herrick

Tara Herrick
Dance Dance!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day

So, as most of the United States knows, we had a snow day in quite a few areas. I read on social media that my  friends had a lot of boredom which blows my mind when I have put out there what I do with my spare time and that it is actually a blast if you spend time online at all. I can work at my own pace and take breaks when I want. My results depend on me and that can be good and bad, depending on what you accomplish that day. And when you have a snow day with the family you must arrange your time productively yet leisurely as well. Tricky but well done by myself, I must say. 
It's funny how everyday I look for others who I can help with finding their inner voice to result in their success so we may travel down the same path together yet many of the people I am close to say this is not for them and that is fine but also amazing at the same time. 
I am grateful that I have my vision and know that I control my destiny and Carbon Copy Pro is it. 
What a great community to be a part of everyday. Thank you. 
See what I mean...   www.confirmyourworth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment