Tara Herrick

Tara Herrick
Dance Dance!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Daily Update

Last night I got plenty of sleep, woke up, put kids on bus, went to gym, then straight to my son's school for his yearly spelling bee that he came in 2nd last year in 1st grade. So exciting, right?! It involves 2 kids from each class from the grades 1st through 6th. Last year it came down to my son, Isaac, and a 6th grade girl who went back and forth for a little bit then he lost on the word personal. This year he said he was going for first place. I supported and believed him 100% but seriously wanted to get sick when it came down to it. He once again came head to head with a 6th grade girl and beat her and finished it off with the word, LENGTH! So exciting and he was just as proud as I was. What an accomplishment for such a young age. He set the goal though and conquered it. That is what I try to do everyday and that, my friend is inspiring.
I was going to update the rest of my day but nothing else matters when you have such a positive story to push all that other stuff away for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment